How to succeed at self-sabotage
If you want details, there is a link at the bottom of the list.
- Be afraid, be very afraid of economic loss
- Practice sustained boredom
- Give yourself a negative identity
- Pick fights
- Attribute bad intentions
- Whatever you do, do it for personal gain
- Avoid Gratitude
- Always be alert and in a state of anxiety
- Blame your parents
- Don’t enjoy life’s pleasures
- Glorify or vilify the past
- Find a romantic partner to reform
- Be critical
Supercharge Your Life
Moving on to the positive, You know I’m talking about the 4 Agreements. Wisdom given to us by don Miguel Ruiz.
1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don’t take Anything Personally:Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don’t make Assumptions: Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. Always do your Best: Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.
The road ahead is going to be tough. Be sure your personal paradigm doesn’t sabotage your efforts!